Private company International Education and Research Centre Ltd., being a company registered in the jurisdiction and actually located in of the International Financial Centre Astana and, according to the Charter, carries out:
Education and research in various spheres of activities
Areas of activity:
“Hard skills” (jurisprudence, information technology, history, archeology, tourism, finance, accounting, enterprise optimization, career guidance, professional skills and others);
“Soft skills” (psychology, conflict resolution, development of personal qualities, oratory, team building and others).
The main directions of our work:
- Conducting seminars, trainings, short-term training courses offline, at the areasof Partners and Customers;
- Conducting seminars, trainings, short-term training courses online, on our own WEB-site(https://webtraining.education/);
- Development of business products for educational tourism;
- Conducting scientific and marketing research.
Advantages of our company:
- An ever-developing team of professionals;
- A growing base of expert practitioners in various industries;
- Accumulation of best practices in teaching;
- Development of own training programs;
- Flexible work schedule and individual pricing approach.
Our training opportunities:
With a minimum workload of teachers: 2,500 people per year.
With intensive workload of teachers and an increase in staff (planned): 10,000 or more people a year.
About our center in numbers
Teachers, trainers, coaches, professionals and just good people
We invite to cooperation:
- both educational institutions and independent experts as partners and teachers;
- organizations and enterprises of all forms of ownership as Customers in any area of increasing the competencies of employees and managers, conducting the research with the involvement of high-level professionals.